Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

Interview d''yngwie

+12
Cello Fan
coolviolin
Chopine Boy
magnum opus
HJ
Stratocaster
noise
Equipe d'administration
tonton J. franck
Disciple of Hell
David
Dark Schneider
16 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4
AuteurMessage
coolviolin
Track: The Bogeyman
coolviolin

Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptySam 26 Fév 2011 - 0:43

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/interviews/rock_chronicles/rock_chronicles_1990s_yngwie_malmsteen.html

Passionnant ! Wink

Le concert d'Alcatrazz au Rock Palace disponible en bonus sur le DVD Metallic Live et ailleurs est probablement celui dont ils parlent. Je trouvais que le son de sa guitare était effectivement plus bas que d'habitude. Very Happy

"This is a perfect example of Yngwie’s behaviour in these early years: He did not understand consequences. You piss off a soundguy and what happens? Your guitar gets buried. Piss of a music journalist and what happens? Your name gets buried"
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptySam 26 Fév 2011 - 23:00

Elle est incroyable cette interview et l'histoire qui va avec, Yngwie est vraiment un personnage, Mr personality comme on l'avait surnommé dans un Guitar World en 1992. Il est entier, implacable et Fire and ice à l'image de son jeu de guitare.

C'est peut être la meilleure interview que j'ai lue à son sujet.
Cello Fan
Cello Fan

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyDim 27 Fév 2011 - 21:41

http://www.metal-rules.com/zine/content/view/792/87/

Une autre interview datant de l'époque Unleash.
Le plus intéressant étant qu'il donne des détails sur la création ainsi que son avis concernant l'album No Parole From Rock'n'Roll.

Au final, en recoupant les interview, on sait que qu'Yngwie aime :
- No Parole From Rock And Roll
- Rising Force
- Trilogy

Qu'il regrète :
- Eclipse (qu'il considère comme un de ses meilleurs albums mais qui selon lui a une production pas terrible)

Qu'il déteste :
- Odyssey (période de sa vie + côté commercial)
- Fire&Ice (période de sa vie + production, promotion, distribution, maison de disque en carton-pate)

Il ne parle hélas jamais de Marching Out Sad .
Pour tous ses albums depuis Seventh Sign, il pense à chaque fois qu'ils sont "le meilleur que j'ai jamais fait" puis n'en parle plus une fois le suivant sorti donc ...
HJ
Track: Motherless child
Track: Motherless child
HJ

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyDim 27 Fév 2011 - 21:53

Je suppose qu'il trouve Marching Out quelconque ... Mr. Green
magnum opus
Track: Power and Glory
magnum opus

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyLun 28 Fév 2011 - 15:36

Il a eu des mots assez durs envers Magnum Opus : "C'est un tas d'ordures, enregistré trop vite". C'est quand même confus car on ne sait pas s'il est mécontent du son, du groupe ou des chansons. C'est loin d'être mon favori mais il y a quand même Vengeance, Fire In The Sky ou bien Overture 1622, des titres qui sont du pur Malmsteen. Après, en temps que fans, notre perception est inévitablement très différente de la sienne.
Il n'aime pas trop Facing The Animal qui sonne trop différent (il n'aime carrément pas Only The Strong) mais aime bien Alchemy. Comme il le dit, il se sent plus à l'aise en créant une musique plus européenne et Facing The Animal allait davantage vers les USA, avec quelques chansons plus accessibles, dont Alone In Paradise, titre commandé par Jim Lewis.
Mais il aime majoritairement tous ses albums et toutes ses chansons, qui sont comme ses enfants, et on n'aime pas plus un enfant qu'un autre car ils ont chacun leurs propres qualités. Il y a évidemment des disques qui lui plaisent moins pour bon nombre de motifs mais au final, Malmsteen semble aimer ce qu'il a fait depuis ses débuts.
https://www.facebook.com/gauthiergallais.auteur
coolviolin
coolviolin

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyVen 4 Mar 2011 - 17:11

http://www.guitarplayer.com/article/yngwie-malmsteen/February-2011/127921

Do you have any tricks for getting the vibe going?

If I’m getting particularly frustrated, my way of zoning out, or my therapy if you will, is to jump into one of my Ferraris. They’re like my babies. I’ll jump in and drive around the beach and listen to music—maybe even the very tune that I’m having a hard time with. If I’m really not feeling it, I’ll shut it down and come back the next day. That’s for solos, mind you, with written parts I’ll stay in the studio all day and night to get it right. I’m very disciplined in that respect. I’m not a hippie.

(...)

Relentless captures a lot of the passion that I feel has been lost on some of my other records because I never had the choice to record and edit so easily.
magnum opus
magnum opus

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyVen 4 Mar 2011 - 19:21

Plutôt intéressante, merci!!
https://www.facebook.com/gauthiergallais.auteur
coolviolin
coolviolin

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptyVen 4 Mar 2011 - 19:37

You’re famous for a wall of stacks onstage. Surely you don’t have all of those Marshalls running do you?

What?

Do you have all of the Marshalls going onstage?

What?

Oh, I get it.

[Laughs] They’re all cranking. It’s loud! If those cabs are right on you, it’s f***ing brutal. If you’re in the front row, ear level, you better bring earmuffs.

Extrait d'une autre interview :

Yngwie sait lorsqu'il est casse-couilles...

Guitar.com: Whats in your live rig?

Malmsteen: I go through a Bradshaw rig, but theres really nothing in it. The main sound is just straight through the Marshalls with everything set full up. They're all old amps from the 60's and early 70's with four inputs, bright and normal channels, and no master volume. They're very primitive amps, but to me, they have the most organic sound. I brought quite a few Marshalls on this tour more than I normally use.

The Bradshaw system has six presets. The first preset is just dry no effects. Preset two splits the two stacks in stereo. One side is totally dry and the other side has all the delay, so they won't interfere with each other. I really love that effect its very cool. You can do little improvised fugues and stuff. The delay is a Korg DL-8000R. The third preset is very bizarre, with a dry signal on one side and a delayed signal thats an octave lower on the other side. So the octave divider comes only on the echo feed and when I play with the volume knob for swells, it sounds like a violin and a cello together.

Shocked The fourth preset is an octave higher up, using a TC Electronic G-Force. I only do that to annoy people. The last preset is an old Roland echo, which I also use to annoy people like at the end of my guitar solo, which is quite annoying. Laughing

Then I've got a Crybaby in there, and a DOD YJM Overdrive, which is a pedal I designed thats based on the original 70s 250 Overdrive.
That's it. Its pretty straight forward. The only reason I want to use these effects is to make it so it really is an effect. A lot of guys always have a little delay or chorus or harmonizer, and thats cool for them. I like it very organic and very straight. The playing should be more important than the effects.

(Interview de l'époque G3)
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Interview d''yngwie   Interview d''yngwie - Page 4 EmptySam 2 Avr 2011 - 8:30