Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

Je veux une fender YJM

+2
Nau J. Nau
Lord
6 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2
AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyJeu 5 Oct 2006 - 23:15

Si Franck est là je serai la

(je t'aime Franck)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
arnaud.mcd
Track: Cry no more

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyVen 13 Oct 2006 - 11:12

j'ai fait l'acquisition d'une YJM il y a quelques années, je l'ai payé 12000F a l'époque...
je ne m'en lasse pas en fait ! j'ai d'autre guitares mais elle reste parmi mes préférées....que dire d'autre...
pour ce qui est des bends, c'est clair que c'est confortable, au départ, j'avais tendance a "sortir du manche" avec la mi aigue...
et pour ce qui est de la faiblesse des micros, je suis pas vraiment d'accord !! c'est une strat' faut pas comparer avec des doubles c'est sure !
trés bonne guitare pour moi...

par contre, pour ce qui est de la pédale je l'ai testé et ne lui ai rien trouvé d'exceptionnel !!!
Lord
Track: Black Star
Track: Black Star
Lord

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptySam 14 Oct 2006 - 2:34

C,est encourageant comme message ca Arnaud !!
j,ai encore plus le gout d,en avoir une
arnaud.mcd

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Oct 2006 - 14:48

enfin, si tu as l'occasion d'essayer un manche scaloppé avant de commander...
c'est une sensation bizzard, c'est soit on aime ou soit on deteste !
a une époque je voulais meme faire scalopper mon ibanez et mon autre strat'... je me suis raisoné !!!
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Oct 2006 - 15:30

Moi aussi j'avaie envigeagé de scalloper mon ibanez, mais vu la finesse du manche ca serais pas une bonne idée Smile
magnum opus
Track: Power and Glory
Track: Power and Glory
magnum opus

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyMar 17 Oct 2006 - 17:10

perso, la version acoustique de la vidéo Play Loud me dirait bien! je trouve le son fabuleux
https://www.facebook.com/gauthiergallais.auteur
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 EmptyLun 2 Aoû 2010 - 20:17

Une strat 73 scallopée par Malmsteen lui-même est à vendre sur E bay. Elle aurait servi pour l'enregistrement de Trilogy. Info ou intox?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220647088294&ssPageName=

"This is a great guitar with an even better history. First the story. In 1986, Yngwie Malmsteen released his third album, Trilogy, having recorded it in Los Angeles, CA. The recording engineer on those sessions was the award-winning Jimmy Hoyson. Look him up, he does great work. Blind Boys of Alabama, Tom Waits, Staple Singers. But I digress. When the sessions were over and the LP was in the bag, a very happy Yngwie left the guitar with Jimmy. Jimmy kept the guitar, unused, for several years and after he decided to finally part with it, I ended up with it. We are personal friends from our formative years in Pittsburgh, PA. My son played it for a few years and it has sat unused since 2000.

Now, here's where it gets more interesting. Jimmy told me that Yngwie told him that he (Yngwie) personally, hand scalloped the fretboard on the guitar neck in the early 80's. It is a great piece of craftsmanship. If you know Yngwie, you realize that the scalloped fretboard is his trademark and is featured on the signature models from the Fender Custom Shop. I don't know if Yngwie assembed this guitar himself, had it built for him, or simply added the crafted neck to it. In any case, it was used for the Trilogy sessions. When I decided to sell it late last year, I took it to master luthier Michael Pellow here in Pittsburgh for evaluation. This is what Mike had to say: It is a genuine Fender Stratocaster maple neck, circa 1972 (or 1973, see below) in very good condition. The rosewood fretboard has been hand-scalloped between each of the fret markers. The body is a C&J 4-bolt strat copy, probably from the late 70's. The bridge and pick-up assembly is Schechter. All pick-ups and pots are operational and mostly noise free. It has a few bumps and small nicks. Nothing terrible or glaring. Used but not abused. There is a tremeloe bar but it is detached from the bridge. It looks like a nut is mssing. The guitar had been set up for left handed use at one time so the there is a strap button hole on both cutaway horns. It also comes with a hard case that is in pretty decent condition. A few scuffs and scratches but all the hinges and latches are intact.

Unfortunately I have no irrefutable proof of the fact that Yngwie owned this guitar; only my word. But, if you are in touch with the vintage guitar market, you will know the value of the neck alone.

Ground shipping is free to all customers in the continental US. If you live ouside of the USA and are interested in bidding, please contact me by email in advance to confirm actual shipping charges.

The winning bidder has 72 hours to inspect the guitar after receipt. If there are unresolvable problems, I will take the guitar back and issue a full refund. Buyer is responsible for return shipping and insurance costs.

I am posting quite a few pictures but if you need any better shots,or have any other questions, I'll do my best to accomodate. Just drop me a line. Thanks for looking. Good luck.

Typical of this era of Fender necks, all the obvious identifying markings on the neck are very light and/or only partially legible. On the bottom of the rear of the neck there is a green circular stamp with that same writing but it is too faded to discern. There is also what appears to be some numbers and characters that the stamp is over top of, but again, the printing is very light. On the butt end are 8 red numbers that are only partially distinguishable. I believe them to be 9901 1537.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220647088294&ssPageName=
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Je veux une fender YJM   Je veux une fender YJM - Page 2 Empty

Je veux une fender YJM
Page 2 sur 2Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2